+60 3 6411 0919info@destinyhomes.com.my Languages:




  1. I am a qualified doctor in US. How can I get to work in a Malaysia hospital or a private hospital?
    Under Malaysia My Second Home Programme, participants are NOT allowed to work. However, you can apply to the Human Resources Ministry seeking special approval for you to work in Malaysia because of your special expertise. If you are successful, you will be issued a work permit or Employment Pass. You may join Malaysia: My Second Home Programme at the end of your work permit if you decide to continue your stay in Malaysia.








< Previous Next >